Area Sales Manager
Website Phusion Projects, LLC
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) is responsible for managing our wholesaler network and all marketplace activities. To be successful in this role you must have a strong understanding of wholesaler management, wholesaler processes and field sales, including analytical problem-solving ability, presentation skills and exceptional planning and budgeting skills. You must also possess working knowledge of distribution network, consumer purchasing dynamics, and syndicated data systems and strong interpersonal skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the wholesaler to execute all programs.
- Monitor Inventory levels to ensure no out of stocks.
- Monitor and affect retail distribution including effective placements and buying accounts.
- Monitor and affect volume goals.
- Monitor PTR and PTC to ensure the operational plan is being executed.
- Run wholesaler incentives accordingly to ensure “share of mind” at the distributor.
- Build and maintain external relationships and partner with when necessary.
- Manage reporting and communicate regular updates to Senior Leadership.
- Continually recognize new areas for growth and opportunity.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an Account Executive, Area Sales Manager, or in a Sales role with proven success.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Sales experience in a consumer product-selling B2B sales environment.
- Experience managing the full sales cycle.
- Excellent presentation and poise.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time and prioritize accordingly.
- Friendly and honest with an unparalleled level of customer commitment.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand.
- Frequently required to walk.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Continually required to talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 pounds.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.