Phusion Projects, LLC
JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
EMPLOYER: Phusion Projects
REPORTS TO: Brand Manager
SUMMARY: The Marketing Coordinator will join marketing team to manage social media accounts, provide input in the creative/technical writing process, conduct necessary brand related research, support experiential initatives, maintain the marketing database, update project opportunities, and miscellaneous custom reporting. In this role, you with report directly into the Brand Manager and will collaborate with departments across the company as well as outside vendors to meet company department deliverables.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop timelines, schedule and recap production meetings, request and implement creative and promotional elements.
- Lead coordination of digital and social efforts including community management, posting, and reporting for all brands.
- Support design team in ideation of graphic needs.
- Develop content and distribute marketing materials internally and externally.
- Support the marketing teams internal activation schedules.
- Coordination of event logistics and planning. Work with external partners to ensure seamless execution.
- Responsible for ordering and managing inventory of event giveaways, signage, collateral and fulfillment of all contest prizing.
- Assist in tracking invoices and expenses against designated budget.
- Support Marketing team with development of presentations, special projects and coordination of group meetings.
- Participates in the development of strategy, activation, advertising and miscellaneous branding related efforts.
- Develop detailed recaps for marketing initiatives aimed at providing a snapshot of the teams efforts, impact and key insights from the activation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer skills preferred: Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, Instagram Insights, Google Analytics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make prompt, sound, decisions based upon analysis of complex issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to embrace change and successfully implement new approaches and ideas.
- Ability to foster teamwork toward a common objective.
- Strong work ethic with brand centric focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Diversity – Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence; Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
- Frequently required to stand
- Continually required to walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
- The employee must occasionally lift and /or move more than 50 pounds
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.